We invite the submission of minitrack proposals to the Openness in Research and Practice (SIGOPEN) track to be held at the 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019), on August 15-17, 2019 in Cancun, Mexico. Openness continues to be a transformative force that demands the rigorous and considered investigation of the Information Systems community (see track description at: https://amcis2019.
aisconferences.org/ submissions/track- descriptions/#toggle-id-23).
This track provides a forum to further our understanding of these dynamic and complex ideas. Papers in this track will be those that share new ideas about theoretical and empirical research on the wide range of phenomena emerging at the intersection of Information Systems and various forms of legal, technological, organizational, and societal openness.
To submit a minitrack proposal to this track, you must submit:
- minitrack chairs (names, emails, affiliation);
- minitrack title;
- short description of minitrack for the AMCIS 2019 website (up to 150 words);
- call for papers for your minitrack.
To submit a minitrack proposal, visit: https://new.
precisionconference.com/ais and follow the attached submission guidelines. Submissions are due 19th October, 2018.
Minitrack chairs will be responsible for:
- promoting their minitrack to generate manuscript submissions to AMCIS 2019;
- soliciting and assigning reviewers for manuscripts submitted to the minitrack; and
- making recommendations to track chairs about each manuscript submitted to the minitrack.
Lorraine Morgan & Kevin Carillo